Our knowledgeable team of scientists use a variety of methods and equipment to measure the effectiveness of our natural food protection products to recommend the ideal solution based on your needs.
- Mass spectrometers identify compounds and determine properties of molecules which is useful in recognizing and quantifying antioxidants in even the most complex food matrices.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the components within a sample to confirm the ideal product and dosage.
- Gas Chromatography (GC) detects and measures degradation compounds in order to monitor oxidation over time.
- Temperature-controlled units simulate frozen & refrigerated product storage conditions.
- Rapid oxidation tests like the Oxidative Stability Index (OSI) and Oxipres™ determine the oxidative stability of different treatments.
- The Protein Innovation Lab focuses on improving the shelf life and safety of proteins using industry standard production and packaging processes for a true measure of performance.
- The microbiology lab holds both Biosafety Level-1 (BSL-1) and Biosafety Level-2 (BSL-2) ratings and conducts studies on food safety and shelf life with both pathogenic and non-pathogenic spoilage microbes.